Weight Loss Clinic in Tulsa
Since 2009, BA Med Spa has offered a weight loss clinic in Tulsa dedicated to achieving patients’ weight loss goals. Our practices are backed by extensive medical research and have helped hundreds of patients lose weight, and keep it off for good.
No pre-packaged food. No complicated meal plans. The approach we take within our weight loss clinic is all about forming healthy habits, while providing patients with medical assistance when necessary.
How it Works
BA Med Spa’s weight loss clinic in Tulsa can utilize any combination of improved grocery lists, injections, prescription appetite suppressants, and medical supervision to help our patients shed weight without losing muscle mass or suffering from sagging skin.
During your initial consultation, you will receive your first month of medication. We will also provide a thorough diet consultation. During this time, lab work will be performed which will include a complete blood count, thyroid panel with TSH, a lipid panel, and a metabolic panel.
Our weight loss program in Tulsa will request that you visit us on a weekly basis, with no appointment necessary. This is to help us track your progress and ensure you are maintaining a healthy balance of the essentials your body needs during the weight loss process.
Medically guided weight loss
You should expect to see inches lost first, with the scale reflecting this change shortly following. Based on the individual, we can offer our weight loss program in Tulsa as long as is necessary to achieve your goals.
Reveal your potential
After decades of experience in weight loss, the medical team at BA Med Spa has developed countless individual weight loss programs in Tulsa to those struggling to lose stubborn body fat.
By following a medically guided plan, patients not only experience a loss of pounds, but of inches. Hard-to-target areas such as double chins, pot bellies, and fat around the thighs are no longer immune. In fact, they’ll be the first to go!
HCG for weight loss*
The team at BA Med Spa & weight loss clinic in Tulsa has found excellent results from utilizing a product called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). In combination with a very specific diet plan, we have seen countless patients shed inches, without the risk of stretch marks or wrinkles.
HCG works by allowing us to tap into previously unaccessible fat storage. This method is used by weight loss clinics across the country to maximize the body’s responsiveness to a change in diet & exercise.
This prescription injection will be provided and administered by BA Med Spa & weight loss clinic in Tulsa depending on the patient’s individual weight loss needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get started? >
- Your initial visit with us will be approximately 45 minutes and requires an appointment. Afterward, you can then come in on a weekly basis without an appointment.
At your first visit, you will receive your first month of medication, lab work and diet consultation. The lab test is comprehensive and includes a complete blood count, thyroid panel with TSH, a lipid panel and a metabolic panel. If you have already had lab work done within the last three months, our doctor is happy to accept that.
- How much does your weight loss program cost? >
- The fee for your plan will be determined at your first visit. Every plan is individualized and developed with the goal of achieving the greatest results. We realize budgets can easily become an issue; we will work to accommodate your budgetary restrictions as much as possible.
- What is HCG? >
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) hormone is a substance, which occurs naturally in pregnant women and has the effect of releasing abnormal stored fat.
- How does this reducing method work? >
- It works with a combination of a daily injection of the HCG hormone plus an exact diet.
- Is HCG harmful in any way? >
- No. During pregnancy, HCG is produced daily in a quantity a few hundred thousand times the amount used for the treatment of obesity, yet it harms neither the mother nor the child.
- Can it be used by both men and women? >
- Absolutely. HCG has been used successfully in the past by both men and women.
- How do HCG and diet work together? >
- During pregnancy, HCG is believed to help ensure that the fetus will have access to its mother’s stored fat supply, regardless of the amount of food that she eats. In overweight people, HCG seems to work by the same method—making permanently stored supplies of fat available. This method helps the patient adhere to the diet and see significant results.
- Will HCG work without the diet? >
- Although there is no dramatic weight loss without the accompanying diet, HCG usually causes a reduction in inches rather than pounds.
- Will HCG affect my appearance? Will I get wrinkles or stretch marks if I lose a substantial amount of weight? >
- Patients that use the HCG method of weight loss should not see any stretch marks or wrinkles as a result. Abnormal fat deposits should disappear. Double chins, pot bellies, and fat around the thighs should be the first to go. The treatment does not deplete the subcutaneous or other essential fat. The face retains its freshness and natural appearance.
- Has this method been used before? >
- Yes. HCG had been used in thousands of cases before it was first reported in the Medical Journal Lancet in November 1954. Since that time, it has been used in many more.
- What effects can I expect from the HCG injection itself? >
- Usually, a loss of appetite occurs and patients notice that the severe compulsive hunger disappears completely.
- How do you know that the combination of HCG injections and the diet are more effective than just diet alone? >
- In a test case, weak saline solution was substituted for the HCG, unknown to the patient. Weight loss continued for about three days and then the patients complained of feeling weak or dizzy, becoming ravenously hungry, and declared themselves unable to continue the treatment. As soon as treatment on HCG was resumed, they again felt satisfied with their diets.
The staff at BA Med Spa work very hard to meet the needs of all clients encountered and treat each one with genuine care! They customize your treatments accordingly to ensure that you feel better about yourself when you leave. They truly care about you and what your wants and needs are. Fabulous employees and excellent services!
These are some of the most caring and wonderful people I have ever encountered. Malissa, Tracy, and everyone are simply great. They exhibit caring and attention to detail you normally don't find. Because of them I am feeling better than I have in years.
The inside of the spa is gorgeous and the reception staff were so welcoming. Their injectors take their time explaining procedures and the different options. Did not feel like they were selling me unnecessary products.
These weight reduction treatments include the injection of HCG, a drug which has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration as safe and effective in the treatment of obesity or weight control. There is no substantial evidence that HCG increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or “normal” distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restrictive diets. (1976 FDA-mandated disclaimer for HCG diet advertisements)