Men & women across the country adore the results of the Ultherapy micro facelift.
Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin and on the eyebrow. Now also FDA-cleared to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the décolletage, Ultherapy can help you achieve a fresher look from your brow to your chest!
What it treats
Additional uses for skin tightening could include…
Neck, Under the Chin, Eyebrow, Décolletage, Chest, Lines & Wrinkles, & Sagging Skin
Lines & Wrinkles
If you have lines or wrinkles that are making you appear older, Ultherapy may be a great option for you to help smooth unnecessary signs of aging.
Lifting skin is one of the biggest benefits of skin tightening in Tulsa. Before you opt for an invasive, expensive facelift surgery, Ultherapy may be your solution.
Tightening loose skin can help you achieve a plumper look and feel. BA Med Spa’s skin tightening can improve laxity and brighten the skin for a more youthful appearance.
How it Works
We will discuss with you exactly how Ultherapy works to achieve your skin tightening goals in the exact area of concern. We may also discuss any complementary treatments.
Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy to bypass the surface of the skin and deliver effective treatment. This energy triggers a natural response under the skin which stimulates collagen.
Skin Tightening in Tulsa
A wand is applied which delivers ultrasound energy to the deeper layers of the skin. The process can take 30 to 90 minutes; few patients report feeling pain during their skin tightening treatment in Tulsa.
There is no downtime required after their Ultherapy appointment. While some patients see an immediate effect, the real results of skin tightening appear over 2-3 months as new collagen works to lift and tighten skin. This is after a single treatment! Some patients opt to return for another treatment down the road, but many find this is not needed. Others will choose to return to BA Med Spa for additional med spa treatments to complement the results of skin tightening in Tulsa.
Side effects of skin tightening in Tulsa may include swelling and inflammation, temporary numbness or bruising, or tingling sensations.
Why try skin tightening in Tulsa?
Many patients choose to get Ultherapy in lieu of, or to delay, a traditional facelift, as skin tightening is much more cost effective than surgery. Plus, it yields completely natural results!
Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy to jumpstart the body’s natural collagen production. This is a relatively painless procedure that requires no downtime.
The results of skin tightening in Tulsa can be most noticeable after 2-3 months. In patients who prioritize a healthy lifestyle, including diet and exercise, these results can be enjoyed for years.
Frequently asked questions
- How much does Ultherapy cost? >
- The cost of Ultherapy can vary depending on the areas being treated. Treatment is customized to meet each patient's specific needs. The exact pricing for your specific skin tightening treatment will be discussed during your consultation.
- Can I get Ultherapy instead of a facelift? >
- Ultherapy is a great alternative to a surgical facelift. It is non-invasive, requires no downtime, and is much more cost effective than surgery. However, the results will not be exactly the same as a surgical facelift. Ultrasound energy stimulates the skin's natural collagen production, which may yield different results depending on the patient. If you're wondering whether skin tightening in Tulsa is right for you, feel free to try our Virtual Consultation tool to learn about which procedures will best meet your aesthetic goals and treat your areas of concern.
- Can I get Ultherapy after a facelift? >
- Ultherapy is a great way to maintain the results of a surgical facelift over a longer period of time. If you are starting to experience a sagging or loosening of the skin years after a facelift, skin tightening may be the solution to get your skin back on track with your aesthetic goals.
- Will I need to take time off for a skin tightening treatment? >
- There is no downtime required in order to receive skin tightening in Tulsa at BA Med Spa.
- Is Ultherapy a laser? >
- Unlike a laser, which uses heat energy to achieve specific aesthetic goals, Ultherapy is a much more gentle treatment that uses ultrasound energy to stimulate skin cells and their collagen production. This is considered a very safe procedure and is FDA-approved.
- Can I get skin tightening after significant weight loss? >
- We find that many of our weight loss patients notice loose skin around their face and neck after a significant change to their body. A skin tightening treatment can help kickstart collagen production in these areas of concern and help the skin appear tighter and more youthful. Don't let sagging skin give away your transformation—contact BA Med Spa & Weight Loss Center for skin tightening in Tulsa at our Broken Arrow med spa.
Your health and well-being are our mission. Make it yours, too.
BA Med Spa is here to help you reveal your best self. Get to know our medical spa in Tulsa and meet the team of professionals ready to sit down with you and discuss your needs.