Scarring and stretch marks can look and feel like a nuisance to otherwise smooth, clear skin.
BA Med Spa & Weight Loss Center has seen thousands of patients over the years to help them achieve their weight loss and aesthetic goals. Stretch marks are an everyday part of life, but even more so after a significant weight change.
Want to learn more about how to get rid of stretch marks in Tulsa? We are a premier provider of PRP injections for scarring and stretch marks in the region. This method is totally revolutionary and uses products from the patient’s own body—platelet-rich plasma—to encourage the regrowth of new, healthy skin cells.
What it treats
Additional uses for PRP injections could include…
Face, Neck, Love Handles, Buttocks, Abdomen, Breasts, Thighs, Calves, & Upper Arms
White Stretch Marks
Stretch marks that have been around for a while are typically white or silver. If you’re looking for how to get rid of these stretch marks in Tulsa, BA Med Spa can help.
Purple Stretch Marks
Purple or red stretch marks indicate that a blood vessel is present underneath the surface of the stretched skin. Newer stretch marks are even easier to treat using PRP!
Like the scar tissue that fills in when the skin is stretched, the appearance of other scarring due to an injury or medical condition can be significantly reduced with PRP injections.
How it Works
During an initial consultation, we will determine the exact course of treatment, and explain to you exactly how to get rid of stretch marks in Tulsa. The first step we take is to draw your blood.
Once the blood is drawn, we separate and extract the PRP from the blood using a centrifuge. We then inject this PRP back into the body at the site of treatment.
Get Rid of Stretch Marks in Tulsa
Depending on the depth and severity of your scarring or stretch marks, we will recommend follow-up treatments accordingly to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
After a course of several treatments, you should notice significantly smoother skin. ___ Learning how to get rid of stretch marks in Tulsa is as easy as a single visit to BA Med Spa & Weight Loss Center!
Side effects may include redness or pain at the injection site. If you do not see a Tulsa professional to get rid of your stretch marks, you may also run the risk of infection, nerve injuries, or tissue damage.
Why try PRP in Tulsa?
The technology used to get rid of stretch marks has been safely used across the country by hundreds of doctors and other professional medical experts.
PRP Injections are non-surgical and therefore are much more cost effective than other stretch mark treatments.
After receiving a PRP injection for stretch marks or scarring, you’ll be able to go back to your daily routine with minimal to no discomfort.
Frequently asked questions
- Why do I have stretch marks? >
- Sometimes, our body grows faster than our skin, and our skin can only stretch so much before it tears. It's estimated that 80% of people have stretch marks. Stretch marks can arise as a bi-product of rapid growth, weight changes, or hormonal changes. Genetics can also play a role in whether or not you develop stretch marks for any of these reasons.
- Why are some of my stretch marks red and others white? >
- If your stretch marks are red or purple, that may be a sign that these marks are relatively new to your body. The color of the mark indicates that a blood vessel is present and close to the surface of the skin. White or silver stretch marks are stretch marks that have faded over time and now reveal the scar tissue which your body used to fill in the space between the dermis.
- Can PRP help with scars, too? >
- Absolutely! The same scar tissue you see between the tears of the skin of a stretch mark is the same type of tissue your body uses to heal from a large wound. At BA Med Spa, we treat both scarring and stretch marks using PRP injections.
- How much can PRP injections help with scarring? >
- Whether your scar was a result of an injury, a medical condition (like acne scars), or a surgery (like a Caesarean section) PRP can help. It has been shown to improve the quality of depressed acne scars and reduce the appearance of C-section scars and other areas with scar tissue. Depending on the age and depth of the scars, your BA Med Spa Tulsa experts will provide you with recommendations on how many injections are needed to achieve your goals.
- Can I get PRP injections while I'm pregnant? >
- As pregnant women are particularly susceptible to infection, BA Med Spa does not recommend any kind of PRP injection while pregnant.
- How much will it cost to get rid of my stretch marks or scar? >
- The total cost of what it will take to get rid of your stretch marks will vary depending on the number of sessions you need; this number depends on the size, depth, and age of your scar or stretch marks.
- Can I prevent future stretch marks? >
- There are a few measures you can take to prevent future stretch marks. We will review these methods with you during your consultation for how to get rid of your stretch marks in Tulsa at BA Med Spa. However, some patients are particularly prone to getting stretch marks due to genetics.
Your health and well-being are our mission. Make it yours, too.
BA Med Spa is here to help you reveal your best self. Get to know our medical spa in Tulsa and meet the team of professionals ready to sit down with you and discuss your needs.