Customizable hormone treatments to give you the energy you need.
What it treats
Additional uses for TREATMENT could include…
Changes Caused by Menopause, Low Sex Drive, Inconsistent, Anxiety & Depression, Body Fat, Inability to Get in Shape, Libido, Poor Sleep, Poor Concentration, Hot Flashes, Night Sweats, Fatigue, Memory Loss, Pain during Sex, & Vaginal Dryness
Also known as the “roller coaster,” mood swings can significantly impact a patient’s quality of life. Hormone therapy can help level out the roller coaster and get you feeling more yourself.
Low Energy Levels
Low energy levels is one of the biggest complains of patients seeking hormone therapy. Bio-identical hormones can help increase energy levels over time in both men and women.
Many patient’s don’t realize that they are experiencing mental fog until specifically asked. If your thoughts are clouded and you find it hard to focus, hormone therapy in Tulsa may be treatment for you.
How it Works
Your BA Med Spa provider will discuss your hormone therapy options in Tulsa. We may request blood work or communicate with your primary care provider about your ongoing health and wellness program.
The hormones, which come in the form of pellets the size of a grain of rice, are inserted under the skin. The pellets deliver consistent healthy doses of hormones for three to six months.
The effects of hormone therapy may last up to six months. From there, we will continue to monitor your levels and provide additional doses of hormone treatment as needed.
Men and women alike enjoy the benefits of bio-identical hormone therapy in Tulsa by BA Med Spa. These long term health benefits aren’t just physically restorative; they’re mentally rejuvenating! You’ll feel like you’re living a higher quality of life after beginning your hormone treatments in Tulsa. Some patients begin feeling the effects within 24 to 48 hours, while others may take a week or two to notice a difference.
Side effects of hormone therapy pellets will subside over time as the body adjusts to the new level of hormones. These may include weight gain, blurred vision, tiredness, acne, headaches, breast tenderness, spotting, cramping, bloating, mood swings, or indigestion.
Why try hormone therapy in Tulsa?
Hormone therapy can help prevent osteoporosis, protect against heart disease and stroke, reduce hot flashes, reduce risk of depression, and promotes improvement in cholesterol levels.
Many of our Tulsa patients notice that hormone therapy restores their sex drive and allows the energy levels needed for a healthy, active sex life.
Traditional hormone therapy used chemicals or pharmaceuticals to achieve a certain balance. Bio-identical hormones are completely natural and do not include the drawbacks of synthetic material.
Frequently asked questions
- What are bio-identical hormones? >
- Bio-identical hormones are derived from a natural plant source and professionally compounded to be biologically identical to human form of estradiol and testosterone. This treatment involves giving the body what it can no longer produce.
- How often will I need treatment? >
- It depends on the patient. Generally, repeated treatments can be done anywhere from four to six months apart.
- Are there any side effects or complications of hormone therapy? >
- Unlike other forms of hormone therapy, there are few side effects of bio-identical hormone therapy. Two percent of patients experience mild acne or facial hair, and less than 1% experience hair thinning. All of these mild side effects are easily treatable.
- I get horrible headaches. Can hormone therapy help? >
- Yes! Bio-identical hormone therapy in Tulsa at BA Med Spa has had great success in treating hormone related headaches.
- Why doesn’t my doctor suggest bio-identical hormone therapy as an option? >
- The great majority of physician training is on synthetic hormones. More than likely they were never trained on the use of bio-identical hormone therapy.
- I am a woman. Do I need estrogen? >
- Bio-identical, absorbable estrogen is the most important hormone for a woman. It can protect her against heart attack, stroke, as well as osteoporosis and Alzheimer’s. Synthetic estrogen taken orally does not offer the universal benefits offered by hormone therapy in Tulsa using bio-identical hormone pellets.
- I have no libido. Can hormone therapy help? >
- Good hormone balance will greatly improve your sexual desires. Achieve a better balance using hormone therapy!
- Will I grow unwanted hair from the testosterone? >
- Unlike traditional hormone therapy, there is less chance of hair growth when using bio-identical hormones.
- Do I need other medications for hormone balance? >
- Unless the uterus has been removed, women will also need progesterone to protect the uterine lining when using hormone therapy in Tulsa.
Your health and well-being are our mission. Make it yours, too.
BA Med Spa is here to help you reveal your best self. Get to know our medical spa in Tulsa and meet the team of professionals ready to sit down with you and discuss your needs.