BA Med Spa is the premier provider of PRP hair restoration.
Hair loss can strike at any age for a number of reasons. Fortunately, there are now technologies available that mean you no longer have to resort to painful and expensive hair transplant surgery to reclaim your hair line.
Using products from a patient’s own body, we have seen hundreds of success stories for our innovative hair loss treatment in Tulsa using platelet-rich plasma, also known as PRP. This product is found in the blood and contains growth factors that promote the healing and regrowth of certain types of cells, including hair follicles.
Only the most experienced practices should administer PRP injections as a hair loss treatment in Tulsa. BA Med Spa has treated patients from across the region to help restore their confidence and help them look and feel.
What it treats
Your hairline is important to help compliment and frame the face. Don’t sacrifice your hair loss to age or medical conditions; you’ll find a safe, effective hair loss treatment in Tulsa at BA Med Spa.
There’s a difference between hair loss due to breakage of existing hair & the reduction of hair growth in the first place. Our team will help determine your best course of hair loss treatment based on your exact needs.
If you have a family history of hair loss, PRP injections may be used as a preventative hair loss treatment in Tulsa to help you get ahead of your genes.
How it Works
After an initial consultation with BA Med Spa, we will determine the exact course of your hair loss treatment in Tulsa. The first step we take is to draw blood from the patient’s own body.
Hair Loss Treatment in Tulsa
Once the blood is drawn, we separate and extract the PRP from the blood using a centrifuge. Then, we inject this PRP back into the body at the site of treatment.
Maintain Your Results
Depending on your needs, we may recommend additional treatments to ensure you achieve the results you want from your hair loss treatment.
Many of our patients report that they are happy with the results of their hair loss treatment in Tulsa at BA Med Spa.
Side effects of hair loss treatment using PRP may include redness or pain at the injection site. If you do not seek PRP hair loss treatment from a professional, you may also run the risk of infection, nerve injuries, or tissue damage.
Why try PRP Hair Restoration in Tulsa?
The technology used to prevent and treat hair loss has been safely used across the country by thousands of doctors and other professional medical experts.
When you’re considering the various hair loss treatments in Tulsa, you may have seen options for hair transplants or even hair regrowth surgery. PRP Injections are non-surgical and therefore are much more cost effective than other treatments.
After receiving a PRP injection for hair loss in Tulsa at BA Med Spa, you’ll be able to go back to your daily routine with minimal to no discomfort.
Frequently asked questions
- Is PRP an adequate treatment for alopecia? >
- In certain patients, PRP hair loss has been shown to help combat the effects of alopecia. It's important to discuss your past medical history and current medications with your BA Med Spa provider before beginning PRP treatments to ensure you will be a good candidate.
- When will I see results of PRP treatment? >
- Who cannot receive PRP injections? >
- Any patient who has a blood or platelet disorder, chronic liver disease, the presence of an active infection, cardiovascular or hemodynamic instability and/or the presence of anticoagulation therapy are not eligible to receive treatment using PRP for hair loss.
- Will PRP work on a completely bald area? >
- It's much more difficult for PRP to encourage hair growth in a bald patch. This is why it's important to use this treatment preventatively while hair is just beginning to show the signs of thinning to ensure your hair loss treatment has the best chance of success.
- Can PRP be used for men? >
- Absolutely! Men and women are equally acceptable candidates for hair loss treatment using PRP injections in Tulsa.
Your health and well-being are our mission. Make it yours, too.
BA Med Spa is here to help you reveal your best self. Get to know our medical spa in Tulsa and meet the team of professionals ready to sit down with you and discuss your needs.