BA Med Spa is the premier provider of dermal fillers in the region.
Fillers in Tulsa are one of the post popular services we provide at BA Med Spa & Weight Loss Center. Whether you are interested in fillers after a significant weight loss or simply to achieve a younger look, fillers are a great solution. Not only are they extremely safe… An appointment to receive fillers in Tulsa can also be done on a quick lunch break! Get the look you want, and the service you deserve, at our Broken Arrow med spa.
What it treats
Additional uses for Fillers could include…
Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Thin Lips, Sagging Skin, Facial Hollowness, Indented Scars, Facial Creases
Aging & Facial Wrinkles
Reverse the signs of aging and appearance of wrinkles after a single dermal filler treatment in Tulsa.
Thin Lips & Cheeks
A dermal filler treatments adds volume and plumpness to your lips and cheeks to give you that fullness you’ve always wanted!
Shallow Contours & Shadows
After getting dermal fillers, our patients report that their faces have less shallowness and shadows, giving them a more youthful glow.
How it works
When you visit BA Med Spa for the first time, we’ll go through an in-depth analysis of your facial needs.
From there, we’ll help you determine the best dermal filler placement for optimal results.
Dermal Fillers in Tulsa
During the treatment, our professionals will carefully inject the dermal fillers to transform your natural look.
We will provide you with specific instructions on how to best maintain the results of your dermal fillers to keep them lasting as long as possible.
After getting dermal fillers in Tulsa, you walk out feeling younger than ever. Your skin will appear more plump and smooth, while still being soft and supple to the touch. Be sure to follow all aftercare instructions for the most beautiful and longest lasting results.
Getting a dermal filler treatment by professionals at BA Med Spa reduces the risk of side effects like redness, swelling, itching, or infection
Why try this treatment in Tulsa?
Quick & Easy
When you get dermal fillers in Tulsa, you’ll be in and out in less than an hour. There’s no downtime after the treatment, so you’re free to go about your day when we’re done.
During your consultation, we’ll create a treatment plan catered to your specific needs to give you whatever look you desire.
Same Day Results
The moment you step out of your dermal filler appointment, you’ll notice your age-defying results right away. That means you won’t have to wait to reap the amazing benefits!
Frequently asked questions
- Do dermal fillers hurt? >
- Some patients may feel slight discomfort during the injections, but our trained medical professionals at BA Medspa ensure that we minimize pain as much as possible.
- How much do dermal fillers cost? >
- Price of a dermal filler treatment depends on the person and how much filler he or she needs. During your consultation, we will go over pricing information so you're fully informed before your appointment.
- What are the side effects of dermal fillers? >
- Since getting dermal fillers are minimally evasive, side effects aren't common. Some side effects that could occur are redness, itching, and swelling.
- Are dermal fillers the same as Botox? >
- No dermal fillers are not the same as Botox. Botox is meant to relax facial muscles to prevent the formation of wrinkles. On the other hand, dermal fillers are used to fill in fine lines, wrinkles, and add volume.
- Where can dermal fillers be injected? >
- Depending on your needs, our professionals can inject dermal fillers in the cheeks, lips, under the eye, on the side of the eye, chin, and the jawline.
- What are dermal fillers made from? >
- Usually dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance the body makes to keep your skin looking plump and moisturized.
- How long do dermal fillers last? >
- How long your dermal filler treatment will vary from person to person, but most of our patients notice results that continue for 6 months to a year.
Your health and well-being are our mission. Make it yours, too.
BA Med Spa is here to help you reveal your best self. Get to know our medical spa in Tulsa and meet the team of professionals ready to sit down with you and discuss your needs.