BA Med Spa uses Novathreads to perform a non-surgical face lift.
Going under the knife is no easy feat. It can be time consuming, painful, and expensive. What if you want a face lift in Tulsa, but without surgery? BA Med Spa offers Novathreads, a face lift alternative that can easily fill wrinkles and slightly lift the skin through the body’s natural processes. Novathreads target sagging skin and help restore a natural “V-Shape” to the face.
What it treats
Additional uses for Novathreads could include…
Loose Skin, Neck, Jaw, & All other areas of the body
Novathreads can drastically improve the appearance of sagging skin by encouraging the skin’s cells to strengthen and tighten in areas of concern.
It’s more just a face lift. Facial wrinkles and wrinkles around the jawline, neck, and across the body are no match for Novathreads.
Other sagging, dullness, or looseness can be easily addressed using Novathreads.
How it Works
The BA Med Spa team will meet with you to discuss your exact area of concern and how to best address these concerns with a non-surgical face lift.
The threading is injected, using a needle, into the area of concern. The surrounding skin cells react to the threading by growing around the threads and ultimately absorbing them.
Face Lift in Tulsa
The Novathreads non-surgical face lift in Tulsa that we use at BA Med Spa & Weight Loss Center creates a scaffolding in order to support the tissues in the desired shape/placement.
If the threads you have chosen are designed to pull and tighten, you may notice the results immediately. If you are looking for a long-term solution, we use a different type of thread which will help your skin rebuild itself into a supportive, scaffolded shape over time. The thread is absorbed around four to six months without creating scar tissue. The foreign body stimulates collagen synthesis and the skin structure created will hold for another one to three years.
Side effects of the non-surgical face lift technology Novathreads may include mild procedural pain, edema, erythema, or bruising.
Why try this treatment in Tulsa?
Novathreads can be inserted almost anywhere on the body. The most popular treatment areas are the jaw & neck. However, many women chose Novathreads for the skin on their abdomen after childbirth.
This face lift procedure we perform at our Tulsa med spa lasts longer than traditional fillers, but without the pain or recovery time of a face lift surgery.
Those looking for a face lift but don’t have the time or money for surgery can easily achieve a skin tightening effect using Novathreads in Tulsa.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the recovery time for a non-surgical face lift? >
- The recovery time for a non-surgical face lift like Novathreads is much faster than a facelift surgery. You may want to avoid any intense exercise regimen for 5 to 7 days following the injection to reduce the risk of infection at the injection site. However, after receiving a Novathreads treatment, also known as a "thread lift," most patients are free to return to their daily activities.
- Should I get a complete facelift surgery or opt for Novathreads? >
- The choice is yours. Complete facelift surgery produces much more dramatic and long-lasting results; however, surgery is also time-intensive and much more costly. Novathreads can delay the need for complete facelift surgery in some patients who are just beginning to notice sagging or wrinkles. Additionally, any skin lifting that happens on the body (non-facial) will not be eligible for a facelift surgery. Novathreads can help with loose or sagging skin or wrinkles on the abdomen, hands, and other parts of the body that you're concerned about.
- Are face lifts safe? >
- As with any surgery, face lifts involve some level of risk of complications. Novathreads, however, are made from a biocompatible material called PDO, which is commonly used in surgeries to provide structure and healing to a given area of the body. Also, BA Med Spa uses only a topical anesthetic to numb the treatment area before a thread lift, which does not come with the kind of intense recovery process involved in general anesthetic (required during invasive surgery).
- Can more than one Novathread be applied at a time? >
- Absolutely. Many patients find that inserting more than one thread into the skin is more effective than a single thread alone. Depending on the size of the treatment area and the patient's overall goals for tightening the skin, our experts will be able to help determine how many threads will work best.
- Is Novathreads comparable to a mini facelift? >
- In short, no. Novathreads is a thread lift that we perform here in Tulsa that is completely non-invasive. A "mini facelift" is still a surgery, albeit a less invasive or painful surgery, but one which still requires incisions. Therefore, the recovery time of a mini facelift is still much longer, and the cost much higher, than a thread lift.
- How much does Novathreads cost? >
- The exact cost of your thread lift in Tulsa will be determined during your consultation. This cost will vary depending on the number of threads used and the size of the treament area.
Your health and well-being are our mission. Make it yours, too.
BA Med Spa is here to help you reveal your best self. Get to know our medical spa in Tulsa and meet the team of professionals ready to sit down with you and discuss your needs.