Build muscle & sculpt your body in just one sitting.
BA Med Spa & Weight Loss Center loves helping our patients achieve their ideal body. In conjunction with a weight loss program, med spa treatments for body sculpting in Tulsa can be very effective in toning and refining the body. Among our patients, EMSCULPT in Tulsa is used to build muscle and burn fat in both men and women.
EMSCULPT is completely non-surgical and non-invasive, and uses the same principles as traditional workouts like crunches and squats to trigger supramaximal muscle contractions—up to 20,000 times in a single session!
What it treats
For those with stubborn fat on the upper or lower abdomen, EMSCULPT can be an effective solution for tightening and toning this common trouble area.
Imagine the work that 20,000 squats could do to tone your buttocks. Now imagine getting that treatment in a single med spa visit to BA Med Spa in Tulsa!
If you’re self conscious about your thighs, EMSCULPT may be just the thing to relieve your worries. The machine will tone your muscles, and therefore sculpt your body, in a single session.
How it Works
Your BA Med Spa provider will walk you through everything you need to know about the EMSCULPT procedure and how it can treat your areas of concern.
EMSCULPT in Tulsa
Just lay back and let our EMSCULPT machine do the work. It uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic technology to induce contractions in the targeted area.
Just like working out, ongoing maintenance is the key to achieving the EMSCULPT results you want long-term. We will help you determine the best course of treatment for your body.
Many patients notice results after a single EMSCULPT treatment in Tulsa at BA Med Spa. Others see results after multiple treatment sessions over a two week period. Across the country, EMSCULPT patients have experienced an average of 16% increase in muscle mass and an average of 19% fat reduction! Overall, this treatment is a great way to put the final touches on the hard work of your diet and exercise program.
Side effects of EMSCULPT are minimal and feel similar to the sensation of an intense workout, including soreness in the targeted area.
Why try EMSCULPT in Tulsa?
EMSCULPT acts just like a normal workout; effects can be felt immediately! After multiple (usually four) sessions, you should notice a significant increase to your muscle tone.
EMSCULPT contracts your own muscles to simulate the effects of a workout, while achieving results not possible during traditional fitness programs.
When stubborn pockets of fat refuse to budge, EMSCULPT is a great alternative to costly and time-intensive surgeries like gastric bypass or liposuction.
Frequently asked questions
- How long does an EMSCULPT session take? >
- EMSCULPT sessions in Tulsa at BA Med Spa are approximately 30 minutes long. Most of our patients opt for four sessions, each scheduled two to three days apart. We will help create a treatment plan tailored to your specific aesthetic and fat reduction goals.
- What does EMSCULPT feel like? Does EMSCULPT hurt? >
- Our Tulsa EMSCULPT patients report that the procedure feels like an intensive workout. You can lay down and relax during the treatment. Some choose to bring a book or decide to catch up on emails during treatment.
- Is there any downtime to an EMSCULPT treatment? >
- EMSCULPT is a non-invasive procedure that requires no recovery time or any pre- or post-treatment preparation.
- How fast will results show? >
- You should begin to feel tangible results immediately after your first treatment. Positive results are usually reported two to four weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments.
- How many EMSCULPT sessions do I need? >
- Most patients start by booking four sessions of EMSCULPT. Each session is 30 minutes long, and spaced about two to three days apart.
Your health and well-being are our mission. Make it yours, too.
BA Med Spa is here to help you reveal your best self. Get to know our medical spa in Tulsa and meet the team of professionals ready to sit down with you and discuss your needs.