When stubborn pockets of fat beat your diet and exercise efforts, we can help.
At BA Med Spa & Weight Loss Center, we understand better than most med spas in Tulsa that even with consistent diet and exercise, sometimes stubborn pockets of fat may linger and cause a patient to feel self-conscious despite their progress. That’s why we offer CoolSculpting Elite in Tulsa—this is a very popular procedure that’s FDA-approved to treat nine areas of the body.
CoolSculpting Elite works by literally freezing fat cells in a trouble area while leaving the surrounding skin unharmed. Your clothes will fit better than ever, and your body will have a more sculpted appearance, even after a single session.
What it treats
Additional uses for CoolSculpting Elite could include…
Under the jawline, Flanks, Bra Fat, Underneath the Buttocks (Banana Roll), Upper Arm, & Thighs
Fat Under the Chin
Double chins are no match for CoolSculpting Elite in Tulsa. Once the fat cells have been frozen and die, they are absorbed by the body and unable to return.
Many of our patients find that using CoolSculpting Elite for abdominal fat is extremely effective in sculpting and smoothing their trouble spots.
Fat cells on the back can sometimes be the hardest to target with workouts and dieting. That’s where CoolSculpting Elite can help reduce fat and keep it off for good.
How it Works
The experts at BA Med Spa will review the procedure with you and prep the skin for the CoolSculpting Elite device to be placed accurately to achieve your body sculpting goals.
CoolSculpting Elite in Tulsa
The machine applies a specific temperature to the area which targets pockets of fat cells. When these cells meet their freezing point, they die and can be absorbed by the body.
To maximize your results, your provider will massage the area after treatment to help more effectively break up these pockets of fat.
CoolSculpting Elite is not a weight-loss treatment. It’s the non-surgical fat reduction treatment used by doctors across the country. While future weight gain may lead the area’s surrounding fat cells to expand, the fat cells in the treatment area have died and are gone for good. With continued diet and exercise, results are permanent.
Side effects of CoolSculpting Elite may include temporary pain, stinging, tingling, redness, swelling, bruising, or skin sensitivity at the treatment site.
About CoolSculpting Elite
BA Med Spa has upgraded to CoolSculpting Elite, an advanced CoolSculpting technology with dual applicators that can treat 2 areas of fat in the same amount of time. One treatment with CoolSculpting Elite reduces 20-25% of fat cells in a treated area, though it may take more than one treatment to reach the desired results. BA Med Spa helps patients get the most out of CoolSculpting in Tulsa.
Why CoolSculpting Elite is needed
There are many different body types out there, and not everyone stores body fat the same way. For some people, shedding body fat comes easy. For others, there’s CoolSculpting Elite. CoolSculpting in Tulsa at BA Med Spa freezes and destroys fat cells, no matter where the patient’s stubborn fat is.
Reasons patients might accumulate fat include:
Poor diet and exercise. Without the proper amount of diet and exercise, our bodies naturally start to gain weight. This can change throughout your life, too, as metabolism slows down over time.
Age. As our bodies get older, we begin to hold fat in new places. Decreased metabolism also leads to excess fat gain, making it harder to lose existing fat.
Genetics. Plain and simply, everyone’s body is just a little different. Sometimes your genetic makeup makes it harder to lose fat or more easy to gain fat. If you notice close family members carrying excess fat in certain areas that you struggle with, there’s a strong chance that’s a genetic issue.
Knock out fat cells. Permanently.
There’s a difference between losing weight and permanently reducing fat cells. CoolSculpting in Tulsa at BA Med Spa completely eliminates fat cells for the long haul, making weight loss easier. At some point during a person’s teenage years, the number of fat cells in our body become fixed. At that point, when a person gains or loses weight, their fat cells actually change size.
CoolSculpting reduces the number of fat cells in the treated area by up to 25%, leaving your body with fewer cells to store fat. That means CoolSculpting in Tulsa actually helps you lose fat, allowing the results to last longer and become more noticeable over time.
Why try CoolSculpting in Tulsa?
Unlike diet and exercise that shrink fat cells, CoolSculpting Elite destroys fat cells altogether. With maintained diet and exercise, CoolSculpting Elite results are permanent.
There are few risks associated with CoolSculpting Elite; it is considered a very safe procedure for those looking to reduce pockets of fat.
Unlike expensive and time consuming liposuction or gastric bypass surgery, CoolSculpting Elite can be done on your lunch break in office!
Frequently asked questions
- Does CoolSculpting Elite work for men and women? >
- Absolutely. CoolSculpting Elite has shown to be extremely effective for reducing fat in both men and women.
- How much does CoolSculpting Elite cost? >
- CoolSculpting Elite costs depend on the number and size of the treatment area(s) and the number of sessions. During your initial consultation, we will go over all pricing information so you are fully informed before beginning treatment.
- Can CoolSculpting Elite reduce fat anywhere on the body? >
- Currently in the U.S., the CoolSculpting Elite procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental area, thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll), and upper arm.
- Where does the fat go after CoolSculpting Elite? >
- During CoolSculpting Elite in Tulsa, the treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen). At this point, they die and are naturally processed and eliminated from the body.
- Does CoolSculpting Elite hurt? >
- As the cooling begins during the first few minutes, you typically feel intense cold. This soon dissipates. With some applicators, you’ll feel some pulling as suction is applied. The area generally goes numb within five to ten minutes during treatment. Many people read, watch videos, work on their laptop, or even take a nap during their CoolSculpting Elite treatment.
After the treatment, you may feel some tingling as the area is massaged for two or three minutes. Patients are usually able to return to normal activities following their appointment.
- Is there any downtime involved with CoolSculpting Elite? >
- Our CoolSculpting Elite procedure in Tulsa is completely non-surgical, so typically you can return to normal activities immediately. Patients often return to work on the same day after a CoolSculpting treatment is completed.
- Is CoolSculpting Elite safe? >
- Absolutely. The freezing point of fat cells is much lower than that of skin cells. Therefore, the delivered temperature during CoolSculpting can specifically target fat without harming the surrounding cells.
In the U.S., the CoolSculpting Elite® procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental area, thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll), and upper arm. It is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments.
- When will I see results of CoolSculpting Elite in Tulsa? >
- You may start to see changes as quickly as 3 weeks after your treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after 2 months. Your body will still continue to flush out fat cells for up to 4 to 6 months after treatment.
- What happens if I gain weight after my CoolSculpting Elite procedure? >
- Many patients, after seeing the results from their CoolSculpting Elite procedure in Tulsa at BA Med Spa, feel even more motivated to stay close to their ideal weight. However, if you do gain weight, you may gain it evenly all over your body, not just in the treated areas.
Am I a Candidate?
Use our free Virtual Consultation tool to determine whether CoolSculpting Elite is your ideal body sculpting treatment.
Your health and well-being are our mission. Make it yours, too.
BA Med Spa is here to help you reveal your best self. Get to know our medical spa in Tulsa and meet the team of professionals ready to sit down with you and discuss your needs.
Shop BA Medspa products from home
Existing patients can conveniently browse our products through our online store.