Enjoy a relaxing experience provided by the certified skincare experts at BA Med Spa.
When faced with environmental factors like the sun’s rays, UV radiation, wind, humidity, and dryness, skin on the face can feel tired and worn. Luckily, we offer a wide variety of options for a chemical peel or facial in Tulsa. Hands down, BA Med Spa offers the best facials near you. These facials are performed by professionals who not only deeply care about your individual skin care needs, but have the experience and expertise to back it up.
What it treats
Additional uses for Chemical Peels or Facials could include…
Wrinkles, Discoloration, Scarring, Dullness, Premature age signs, Milia, Hyperpigmentation, Dehydration, & Smoker’s Skin
Fine Lines, Acne, & Blemishes
Watch fine lines, acne, blackheads, and blemishes disappear after a chemical peel or facial in Tulsa.
Dirt & Oil
Dirt and oil is no match for a custom chemical peel or facial to deeply clean and clear your pores.
Dryness & Texture
After a chemical peel or facial, patients report that their skin is softer and smoother than ever!
How it works
When you visit BA Med Spa for the first time, we’ll go through an in-depth analysis of your skin care needs.
From there, we’ll help you determine the exact chemical peel or facial in Tulsa that’s right for you.
Facial in Tulsa
Relax as we cleanse the skin, apply the creams, serums, or peel necessary, and have you looking fresh and clean in or around 60 minutes.
We will provide you with specific instructions on how to best maintain the results of your peel or facial to leave you glowing, longer.
After receiving your chemical peel or facial in Tulsa, your skin will feel clean, hydrated, silky smooth, and positively radiant. Be sure to follow all aftercare instructions for the most beautiful and longest lasting results.
Getting a chemical peel or facial by professionals at BA Med Spa reduces the risk of side effects like redness, scarring, changes in skin color, or infection.
Why try this treatment in Tulsa?
The types of chemical peels and facials available is nearly infinite. During your consultation, we will help you determine which is best for you.
Facials are more than just function; they’re also just plain fun! Sit back, relax, and enjoy a cleansing, hydrating facial by expert aestheticians.
Chemical peels and facials work even better when they’re used in conjunction with other med spa treatments.
Frequently asked questions
- How does a facial work? How does a chemical peel work? >
- Chemical peels and facials can achieve a variety of different effects on the skin depending on your skin type and tone.
Chemical peels work to improve the appearance of the skin by chemically exfoliating skin cells to reveal fresh, regenerated skin. You can get a light (also known as superficial or "lunchtime"), medium, or deep chemical peel. A facial comes in a variety of types and levels, most of which involve a cleansing phase and a hydration phase.
During your consultation, your aesthetician will go over, step by step, how your chemical peel or facial in Tulsa will help you achieve the results you want.
- Why should I get a professional chemical peel or professional facial instead of an at-home treatment? >
- The experts at BA Med Spa absolutely encourage that you establish an at-home skincare routine to keep you glowing in-between med spa treatments. However, some at-home chemical peel or at-home facial products overpromise their benefits or effects. Others can even be dangerous if used on the wrong skin type.
Our team of aestheticians is under close supervision by an experienced team of physicians who are able to understand the intricacies of the skin and can make individual recommendations and treatments available to our patients. To be safe, we encourage you to schedule a consultation and we'll be happy to provide you with more information about at-home treatments.
- Do chemical peels work for acne scars? >
- Chemical Peels are one of the best treatments of acne scars and other facial scarring!
- Can I get a chemical peel for acne? >
- A light chemical peel can be just the solution you've been looking for to treat your mild to moderately severe acne. Chemical peels and facials can also treat blackheads! During your consultation, we'll evaluate your acne and determine exactly the chemical or facial in Tulsa that could work for your needs.
- How many types of chemical peels do you offer? >
- We offer over ten custom chemical peels that can be formulated to fit your unique skin care needs.
- Does a chemical peel hurt? >
- This is a common misconception. We understand that the word "chemical" sounds scary. However, these chemicals are specially formulated as exfoliants of dead or dying skin cells, and therefore feel no more painful than a physical exfoliant (such as a scrub) would. That means you may feel tingling, tightness, or a slight change in temperature during your peel. Our aestheticians will be there to guide you through the process by continually checking on you to ensure you are comfortable throughout the treatment.
- How much is a chemical peel? How much is a facial? >
- Your exact chemical peel cost or facial cost will be discussed before you make your appointment. We offer everchanging incentives and deals to encourage our patients to try new things. So if budget is a restriction for you, be sure to keep an eye out on our upcoming med spa specials & events!
- Do you carry facial treatment products? >
- Absolutely! We only carry the best of the best products at our med spa in Tulsa to help give all of our patients the opportunity for high quality at-home skin care.
- How long does a facial last? >
- At BA Med Spa, a facial lasts anywhere from 50-60 minutes depending on the patient's exact treatment needs.
- Can a facial be used as a hypoallergenic acne treatment? >
- BA Med Spa can most certainly tailor custom facials for those patients with medical complications like allergies to specific chemicals or products.
- How often can I get a chemical peel? How often can I get a facial? >
- No at-home treatment is quite comparable to professional care. Therefore, we recommend that you get a facial around once a month. As chemical peels treat deeper layers of the skin, you may not need as frequent of treatment; generally, we recommend getting chemical peels up to 5 times a year.
Your health and well-being are our mission. Make it yours, too.
BA Med Spa is here to help you reveal your best self. Get to know our medical spa in Tulsa and meet the team of professionals ready to sit down with you and discuss your needs.