Invest in preventative care for your skin with BOTOX injections.
Wrinkles are one of the most common signs of aging—and one of the hardest things to treat. The key to treating wrinkles is actually in preventative skincare. BA Med Spa achieves this with a combination of treatments. However, the most effective way to prevent future wrinkles, and reduce the appearance of existing wrinkles, is with BOTOX in Tulsa.
BOTOX is a prescription medication that is injected into the muscles that cause facial wrinkles. BOTOX injections relax the muscle and prevent wrinkles from forming in the first place.
What it treats
Additional uses for Botox could include…
Neck Creases & Lines, Lines on the Sides of the Nose (Bunny Lines), Dimpled Chin, Hooded Eyes, Under the Eyes (Tear Trough), Jawline, & Jaw Angle
One of the most common areas of concern for women as they age is the pronounced appearance of frown lines. The onset of frown lines can be relaxed and smoothed with BOTOX in Tulsa.
Crow’s Feet are earned after years of smiling and laughing. However, BA Med Spa knows this sign of aging can cause patients to feel self-conscious. We use BOTOX to smooth these lines for a younger, fresher appearance.
Also known as surprise lines, forehead lines can be easily smoothed and further prevented by using BOTOX in Tulsa provided by the experts at BA Med Spa.
Neck Creases and Lines
Creases and lines on the neck are a normal sign of aging that are caused by the skin losing elasticity. With BOTOX in Tulsa, our patients can tighten up that sagging skin and reduce the appearance of neck lines and creases, all while preventing further wrinkle development.
As a body ages, eyelid space is diminished, resulting in a “hooded” appearance. BOTOX treatment in Tulsa from BA Med Spa can tighten the skin around the eye, allowing eyes to look as stunning and vibrant as they once were. And the treatment will help prevent further sinking of the eyelid down the line.
Loss of elasticity in the skin around the jawline as a body gets older can result in dreaded jowls. With BOTOX in Tulsa at BA Med Spa, we can prevent those droopy jowls and keep jawlines tight and attractive for years to come.
How it Works
Your BA Med Spa provider will discuss with you, in-depth, which areas you’d like to treat using BOTOX in Tulsa. We will also discuss the severity of your wrinkles.
The injector will measure the exact volume of BOTOX (measured in CC’s) and inject the needle through the skin and into the muscle behind the problem area.
Depending on how long the effects of your BOTOX lasts, we may recommend returning for future BOTOX injections to maintain your beautiful, smooth results.
The result of receiving BOTOX in Tulsa is looking younger and fresher. Many of our patients report that they look more well rested. For the best results, many of our patients choose to receive follow-up injections. We may recommend future BOTOX injections to maintain your beautiful, smooth results as well. It is the most effective way to prevent future development of wrinkles while reducing the appearance of any existing wrinkles.
Side effects may include…
- Slight redness and swelling
- Muscle stiffness
- Temporary eye drooping in rare cases
Any side effects associated with BOTOX treatment are typically very mild. With expert care from medical professionals experienced in facial anatomy, patients can trust they will receive the best, most natural-looking results while avoiding side effects.
Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of aging. Caused by many factors, like muscle contractions from facial expressions, there’s just no avoiding those lines forming in the face, neck, chin, and eyes. That’s where BOTOX comes to help. BOTOX is a brand name for bacterium clostridium botulinum, which prohibits the release of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that causes muscle cells to contract. With acetylcholine blocked, muscles are free to relax, which keeps your skin smooth and promotes a more youthful appearance.
There’s a rumor that BOTOX freezes the muscles in the treated area, causing an unnatural and stiff appearance. With BOTOX in Tulsa from the experts at BA Med Spa, there’s no need to worry about a frozen face. Our experienced medical staff can be trusted to produce results that are beautiful, natural, and age-defying. Our facial anatomy experts have performed thousands of BOTOX injections in their careers. They have the knowledge to provide magnificent treatment without any signs that patients have had “work” done.
Who is it for?
BOTOX treatments in Tulsa at BA Med Spa are great for a variety of patients. The fastest growing clientele group for BOTOX in the aesthetic market are men and millennials, as more and more people discover the benefits of BOTOX treatment. Men are experiencing the same results women have raved about for years: Healthy and younger-looking skin that makes them feel better about their appearance. Guys who want to smooth out wrinkles around their eyes, chin, neck, or other areas can come to BA Med Spa for all their BOTOX treatment needs.
Wrinkle prevention is also a benefit that has younger patients requesting BOTOX in Tulsa. Preventative BOTOX injections from BA Med Spa help block lines from forming in the first place. The earlier you catch wrinkles, the better you can prevent them from taking shape. BA Med Spa offers a comfortable and safe environment for men and women of all ages. Contact us today and let us help you create your best self.
Why try Botox in Tulsa?
Not only is BOTOX FDA-approved, it’s also been backed with more than 15 years of clinical studies.
BOTOX is one of our most popular injectables for a reason. It works very well in not only smoothing the skin but also preventing future wrinkles!
BOTOX can be used for a variety of wrinkle treatments. It has proven successful for both men and women and is beloved by patients of all skin types and ethnicities.
Frequently asked questions
- When will I see results for BOTOX in Tulsa? >
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours after your injections.
- How long do results last? >
- The results of BOTOX generally last up to 4 months depending on the patient's skin type and the depth & severity of his or her lines.
- How much time does it take to receive a BOTOX injection? >
- The BOTOX injection process is quick. Once your consultation has completed and we've devised a "game plan" for how to treat your wrinkles, the injection process takes just about 10 minutes.
- Will my face look overdone or unnatural? >
- The experts at BA Med Spa have years of experience performing thousands of BOTOX injections. You can trust that we will deliver subtle, natural results from a highly trained and experienced medical expert in facial anatomy. No one should be able to tell you've had any "work" done.
- How many BOTOX injections should I get? >
- The number of injections you get will depend on the severity of your lines and the number of lines you have. Generally for crow's feet, we suggest 3 injections into the areas of the muscle that frame the side of each eye. For frown lines, you may receive up to 5 injections into the muscles between your brows and in your forehead. For forehead lines specifically, you may also receive up to 5 injections into the muscle.
- Do men get BOTOX treatments? >
- Absolutely! BOTOX for men is common at our Tulsa med spa. Crow's feet, forehead lines, frown lines are not exclusively an area of concern for women. Men get these wrinkles too, over time, and may wish to look younger and appear more refreshed.
- How should I prepare for BOTOX treatment? >
- Before receiving BOTOX in Tulsa from BA Med Spa, you will meet with one of our experts to discuss, in depth, which areas you would like to be treated. We can also give our recommendations based on the severity of the wrinkles, and we will schedule your injection appointment. Before your appointment, we recommend ensuring your skin is free of dirt, makeup, lotion, or moisturizers. Schedule your appointment for a time that is convenient to avoid causing any stress, and avoid alcohol or cigarettes for at least 48 hours before and after treatment.
- What should I expect during BOTOX treatment? >
- During your BOTOX treatment at BA Med Spa, we will ensure your comfort while delivering the best care possible. We will ask you to contract your facial muscles during the procedure so we can determine the most effective injection sites. Our specialists will mark the areas, then those marked areas will be cleansed before they are injected. We will ask you to contract your facial muscles again during the injections. Most patients for BOTOX in Tulsa find the procedure virtually painless, and the injection process should take around 10 minutes.
- How can I best preserve my results after treatment? >
- After receiving treatment, patients are free to continue with their day. There is no recovery time necessary, so you don’t have to drop the rest of your plans to get BOTOX in Tulsa at BA Med Spa. Make sure to avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen after receiving treatment, because that can cause additional bruising. For patients with deeper wrinkles, we may recommend coming in for two or three sessions to achieve the best results possible. Patients should see results as soon as 24-48 hours after BOTOX in Tulsa. Results should last for up to 4 months after treatment, depending on the patient’s skin type and the depth and severity of their lines.
- How does BOTOX work? >
- BOTOX is a brand name for bacterium clostridium botulinum, which prohibits the release of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that causes muscle cells to contract. With acetylcholine blocked, muscles are free to relax, which keeps your skin smooth and promotes a more youthful appearance. BOTOX in Tulsa from BA Med Spa turns back the clock on wrinkles by relaxing the muscles in the treated area, encouraging natural, smooth, and beautiful skin.
- Is BOTOX just for smoothing wrinkles that have already formed? >
- One of the best benefits of BOTOX in Tulsa is wrinkle prevention. Preventative BOTOX injections from BA Med Spa help block lines from forming in the first place. The earlier you catch wrinkles, the better you can prevent them from taking shape. BA Med Spa offers a comfortable and safe environment for men and women of all ages. Contact us today and let us help you create your best self.
Your health and well-being are our mission. Make it yours, too.
BA Med Spa is here to help you reveal your best self. Get to know our medical spa in Tulsa and meet the team of professionals ready to sit down with you and discuss your needs.