BA Med Spa utilizes Bellafill as a long-term wrinkle treatment.
For low maintenance results that last, BA Med Spa offers Bellafill in Tulsa. Bellafill is FDA-approved for a variety of treatments. It instantly smooths the deepest wrinkles and the finest lines, from underneath the skin. The best part is that these beautiful, natural results can last for up to five years! If you’re interested in treating wrinkles, deep lines, or scarring in Tulsa, Bellafill can help you achieve your goals—without the maintenance of ongoing injections.
What it treats
Additional uses for Bellafill could include…
Fine Lines & Deep Lines
Bellafill is specially formulated and FDA-approved to dynamically reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It can even restore the collagen underneath to lessen the wrinkle over time,
If you’re ready for a long-term relationship with smoother skin, Bellafill can fade acne scars by adding volume and restoring the skin, rather than just filling.
Bellafill is one of the premier med spa treatments for smile lines (also known as laugh lines or “parentheses”). Smooth the skin and turn back the clock at BA Med Spa!
How it Works
Our BA Med Spa & Weight Loss Center team can help you determine exactly which dermal filler will best address your short-term and long-term skincare goals.
Bellafill in Tulsa
We inject Bellafill in Tulsa at our Broken Arrow med spa, which is comprised of a collagen gel and polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) microspheres to add volume to wrinkles and scarring.
Over time, Bellafill’s microspheres creates a “scaffold”, onto which your own natural collagen can develop and form a foundation that adds long-term volume to the skin for up to 5 years.
Immediately after you leave our med spa in Tulsa with Bellafill injections, you will notice an improvement in the smoothness of the treated area. We may recommend keeping ice on the injection site to reduce any possible swelling, which most patients report as minimal. That feeling you get when you see yourself for the first time is priceless! Plus, you can rest assured knowing that your results will last over the long-term, without the need for additional injections for up to five years.
Side effects of Bellafill may include temporary swelling, redness, pain, bruising, lumps/bumps, itching, or discoloration at the treatment site. These side effects typically resolve within one to seven days.
Why try this treatment in Tulsa?
Bellafill is FDA-approved and has been proven safe through 5 years in the largest and longest prospective dermal filler study ever completed.
The Bellafill injectios we perform in Tulsa utilize the skin’s own natural processes to create a new structure of collagen underneath the skin to lift wrinkles and scars.
The effects of Bellafill can last up to five years due to its process of encouraging your skin cells to produce its own collagen in the injection site.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the microspheres in Bellafill made of? >
- The microspheres in Bellafill are made of polymethyl methacrylate, which is a bio-compatible material that has been safely used in medical implants and other devices for more than 65 years.
- Does Bellafill work for men? >
- Bellafill has been shown to be equally as effective in both male and female patients with a variety of skin types in a clinical trial.
- Who should NOT get Bellafill? >
- If you have a history of severe allergies, have a known allergy to bovine collagen or lidocaine, have a bleeding disorder, or are prone to thick or excessive scar formation, you may not be a candidate for Bellafill. Be sure to let your BA Med Spa provider know if any of these conditions apply to you so we are aware of how best to treat you.
- Is there downtime for Bellafill? >
- Nope! The majority of our patients return to their normal activities immediately after receiving Bellafill in Tulsa. If you experience any minor side effects like swelling, redness, bruising, or itching, you may want to consider applying ice to the injection site.
Your health and well-being are our mission. Make it yours, too.
BA Med Spa is here to help you reveal your best self. Get to know our medical spa in Tulsa and meet the team of professionals ready to sit down with you and discuss your needs.