Written by Malissa Spacek on March 4, 2013
- 2/3 lb. of baby red potatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup of small broccoli florets or crowns
- 3 Tbl. of NON-CREAMY Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
- 1 Tbl. of fresh parsley chopped
- Chop the potato and put in enough boiling water to cover. In the last-minute and a half of cooking add your broccoli. Drain then rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl combine the dressing, onions and the parsley.
- Then gently fold in the potatoes and broccoli.
- Season with a little black pepper.
Per Serving: Calories 155 Protein 4g. Carbs 27g. Fiber 2. Sugar 1g. cholesterol 3mg. Sodium 305mg. Total Fat 3. Saturated fat 1g.