Written by Malissa Spacek on January 31, 2013
◦ 6-8 stalks of asparagus chopped
◦ 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
◦ 1 apple diced
◦ Salt and pepper to taste
◦ 4 tablespoons lemon juice and water as needed
◦ 1 tablespoon MCT oil
◦ 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala or cinnamon
◦ Stevia to taste
- Marinate asparagus in vinaigrette for 10 minutes or so.
- Lightly sauté asparagus in MCT oil & lemon juice until just lightly cooked.
- Toss with finely chopped onion, apple, and spices.
- Add salt, pepper, and stevia to taste.
- Chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes and serve as a salad or hot as a side dish.
Makes 1 serving (vegetable, 1 fruit)